Sunday, January 25, 2009

Musings

I'm not supposed to do this on my own "with God's help" ~ I'm supposed to let God do it for me. Not that I don't have to live my life or make choices, etc., but that it's not all up to me. It's up to God. He gives me victory over struggle and sin, and when I'm tempted to do what I'm not supposed to do, I'm not giving in. I'm going to change my mindset, I'm going to count my blessings, and I'm going to have hope. I'm going to keep pushing through even when it hurts, and along the way, I'm going to have joy in the journey. He will help me to conquer my fear and worry ("I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" -Phil. 4:13), and will be with me every step of the way.

God shouldn't be my #1 in life. He should be my life. When we give everything over to Him, He's going to do great things in our lives. I can't wait to find out what happens. It's going to be one awfully big adventure.

2 comments:

Bonnie Faber said...

I linked here from Ashley's blog and just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the music on your blog. =D

Lindsey said...

Thanks, Bonnie! Hope you enjoyed poking around my blog and continue to do so. =D